Tecmo celebrates the Maryland poker legislation. 2four celebrates Christmas against his will. Nixon talks about his recent trip to Virginia. Poker news covers the likelihood of poker getting regulated in the United States. TJ hugs the road about Palomar Card Club in San Diego. Our guest Ken “Schweig” Cheng talks about playing on the reopened Full Tilt Poker, discusses triple draw strategy, and refuses to tell us a joke.
Nixon goes to bootcamp, Tecmo answers the friend question, and 2four gets ready for fantasy football. TJ hugs the rail about Planet Hollywood. Guest “Diamond Flush” talks about the Full Tilt Poker acquisition and the future of online poker. Mitch spends more than a minute hosting a game show.
Tecmo defends his love of Matthew McConaughey, names his new dog, and has a midlife crisis. Nixon breaks down Breaking Bad. 2four handicaps his golf game. The big Full Tilt Poker news is uncanned/recanned. TJ hugs the rail about the Golden Nugget. WPT lead tournament reporter BJ Nemeth recaps this year’s WSOP, tells us about BJ’s Pocket Guide and Team Radiator, and talks about how the WSOP has changed over the last decade. Mitch preaches about the God particle.
For more on BJ Nemeth, follow him on Twitter.
QuadJacks discussing the updates live:
Check back as we continue to update this story and collect the news items in one place for you. Here’s what we know thus far (most recent articles at the bottom):
- Pokerfuse article
- iGamingReview summary of events
- Pokerstrategy.com summary of events
- Pokerupdate.com summary of events including “Deal Confirmed”
- Pokernews summary of events
- Pocketfives article explaining why GBT deal fell through
- “Clearly, we understood that they were negotiating with another party”
- Pocketfives article explaining what this means to Pokerstars
- GBT Attorney explains why their deal fell through to Pokerstrategy.com
- Pokerstars OFFICIAL Statement
- Diamondflush: Full Tilt and DOJ Terminate Agreement with Groupe Bernard Tapie to Protect Players Interest
- Russ Fox: Hurry Up and Wait
- Diamondflush: GBT Repayment Plan, Fact vs Fiction
Follow this list on Twitter for updates:
Edited descriptions into links and removed some redundant summaries.
Jaguar, The Grouch, and professional radio guest The Juice talk about Steve Jobs, Full Tilt Poker, self high fives, and why the entire state of Texas is off limits.